Hello Ah ;-)
PMD
2005-07-09 04:07:13 UTC
One sick fucking wanker.
Good for you, well done :o)
The only thing is I gave him a lot of verbal so I'm hoping they aren't
going to take my account. I'll know on Friday. lol
This is Karoo, yes? Didn't you have problems with them not too long ago
too though, and you were OK? Good luck!
I'm on my Last warning because I lost my account from getting into a real
arguement on karoo. I wrote a letter of apology, then Kcom lost my account,
I had to write a letter of Apology. It's three strikes and your out. Trev
(system Admin) rang me and told me he had recieved Hundreds of emails
complaining about me (even if it wasn't about kcom being a retarded) and
feels that Karoo should protect their users.
Mainly I loose it in Karoo.local that's why I avoid posting in there much.
As soon as it's 9:00am if I'm going to loose it I wont be able to recieve
email, only post till 4:00pm so fingers crossed. :-/
Hehehe... :-)
--
~PMD~
*****
PMD
2005-07-09 04:08:27 UTC
FFS!
Someone say summat?
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-10 00:24:05 UTC
Post by PMD
FFS!
Someone say summat?
No cascading in demom.local
ah makes a good eye squint
Scarecrow
2005-07-10 00:46:44 UTC
ah <***@gmail.com>
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by PMD
FFS!
Someone say summat?
No cascading in demom.local
No castrating in demom.local
ah
2005-07-10 10:35:51 UTC
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by PMD
FFS!
Someone say summat?
No cascading in demom.local
No castrating in demom.local
You will not be warned again.
ah makes a good eye squint
Scarecrow
2005-07-10 12:44:27 UTC
ah <***@gmail.com>
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by PMD
FFS!
Someone say summat?
No cascading in demom.local
No castrating in demom.local
No ass grating in demom.local
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
PMD
2005-07-11 11:43:53 UTC
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by PMD
FFS!
Someone say summat?
No cascading in demom.local
No castrating in demom.local
No ass grating in demom.local
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
--
~PMD~
*****
Wobblemetits
2005-07-13 14:03:18 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Wobble
PMD
2005-07-13 17:26:00 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x

Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
--
~PMD~
*****
Wobblemetits
2005-07-13 17:41:54 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Zach is every woman on Usenet loved-up bud. He's a right Dirty Slut. ;o)
Wobble
PMD
2005-07-13 17:55:35 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Zach is every woman on Usenet loved-up bud. He's a right Dirty Slut. ;o)
Too much info already!
--
~PMD~
*****
Wobblemetits
2005-07-13 18:12:40 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Zach is every woman on Usenet loved-up bud. He's a right Dirty Slut. ;o)
Too much info already!
Anyway Mista, that's the last time I do winds up with you cos you fucked off
and left me to it. Now he thinks I want him. And that other thinks I'm a
man. LOL
Wobble
PMD
2005-07-13 19:43:23 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Zach is every woman on Usenet loved-up bud. He's a right Dirty Slut. ;o)
Too much info already!
Anyway Mista, that's the last time I do winds up with you cos you fucked off
and left me to it. Now he thinks I want him. And that other thinks I'm a
man. LOL
LOL, sorry Steph, I've been having INTANET TRUBBLE.
--
~PMD~
*****
Wobblemetits
2005-07-13 20:05:43 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Zach is every woman on Usenet loved-up bud. He's a right Dirty Slut. ;o)
Too much info already!
Anyway Mista, that's the last time I do winds up with you cos you fucked
off and left me to it. Now he thinks I want him. And that other thinks
I'm a man. LOL
LOL, sorry Steph, I've been having INTANET TRUBBLE.
SMA SH IT!!
Wobble
PMD
2005-07-13 21:27:06 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Zach is every woman on Usenet loved-up bud. He's a right Dirty Slut. ;o)
Too much info already!
Anyway Mista, that's the last time I do winds up with you cos you fucked
off and left me to it. Now he thinks I want him. And that other thinks
I'm a man. LOL
LOL, sorry Steph, I've been having INTANET TRUBBLE.
SMA SH IT!!
I may be wrong but Simon seems to be faking poor grammar, what do you
think MTM? I think Simon is a regular acting as a tourist.
--
~PMD~
*****
Wobblemetits
2005-07-13 21:46:24 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Zach is every woman on Usenet loved-up bud. He's a right Dirty Slut. ;o)
Too much info already!
Anyway Mista, that's the last time I do winds up with you cos you fucked
off and left me to it. Now he thinks I want him. And that other thinks
I'm a man. LOL
LOL, sorry Steph, I've been having INTANET TRUBBLE.
SMA SH IT!!
I may be wrong but Simon seems to be faking poor grammar, what do you
think MTM? I think Simon is a regular acting as a tourist.
I had a theory about him back when he was in the Haters. To me, he's like
POD. I put it down to POD or Minge. They are both really norty.
Wobble
PMD
2005-07-15 17:55:12 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
It can't be Minge, he slagged him off for poor grammar.
--
~PMD~
*****
Wobblemetits
2005-07-15 18:57:08 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
When was this?? I asked Minge yesterday ;-)
Wobble
PMD
2005-07-15 19:03:42 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
A couple of weeks ago.
--
~PMD~
*****
Wobblemetits
2005-07-15 19:13:23 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
We've all talked to ourselves when hiding our socks. lol But I still think
POD's been way to quiet. Don't you?
Wobble
PMD
2005-07-15 19:44:07 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
It's not POD.
--
~PMD~
*****
Wobblemetits
2005-07-15 20:31:41 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
Erm Percy99999=Pope Pompous???
Wobble
PMD
2005-07-15 23:02:49 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
Dunno, not seen Percy for yonks.
--
~PMD~
*****
Wobblemetits
2005-07-15 23:05:43 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
If memory serves me right Pope was Percy, they both used Bill sigs.
Wobble
PMD
2005-07-17 19:15:19 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
What are Bill sigs?
--
~PMD~
*****
SexyBitch
2005-07-17 19:23:59 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
Bill Shankly quotes :)
SB
PMD
2005-07-18 16:28:09 UTC
Post by SexyBitch
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
Doh! ;-)
--
~PMD~
*****
Phil Kyle
2005-07-16 15:09:57 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
POD is a cunt.
--
Phil Kyle™
Uno

"Be very aware that my willingness
to continue to criticise your sig
is infinite." -- Neil Barker
SexyBitch
2005-07-16 15:13:33 UTC
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
POD is funny as fuck, I love it when he goes off an sulks.
SB
Phil Kyle
2005-07-16 16:24:57 UTC
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
Well, yeah. I suppose if he's sulking he can't be a cunt.

is infinite." -- Neil Barker
SexyBitch
2005-07-17 17:02:39 UTC
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
All I have to do is bring up the word "Scotty" and he starts crying. He got
well and truely Spanked. ;o)
SB
Scarecrow
2005-07-17 17:40:33 UTC
"SexyBitch" <***@bitch.com>
Amazed us with this freakin gem...
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
POD's still alive? I had heard he blew himself to pieces when he
tried to ignite one of his farts.
SexyBitch
2005-07-17 18:38:10 UTC
Post by Scarecrow
Amazed us with this freakin gem...
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
He keeps asking me if I like Whale Blubber.. Hey I just thought who his
perfect Love match would be ;o)
SB
Scarecrow
2005-07-17 18:59:08 UTC
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Scarecrow
Amazed us with this freakin gem...
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
Excellent idea oh SmartestLassOnYoosenet, (note that's smart lass not
smart ass) :)

Perhaps that would keep Jeanne the Norski whale murderer from
constantly stalking me.
SexyBitch
2005-07-17 19:22:11 UTC
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Scarecrow
Amazed us with this freakin gem...
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
Have you tried telling her straight like... LOOK BINT, FUCKOFF YOU UGLY
BITCH. I'D RATHER DIE OF JUNGLE FEVER THAN TOUCH YOUR MANGY FISHY FANNY.
That should do it!!!
SB
Scarecrow
2005-07-17 21:45:20 UTC
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Scarecrow
Amazed us with this freakin gem...
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
You give me a woody when you talk sexy ;)

Fuck...you give me a woody no matter what you do!
SexyBitch
2005-07-17 22:17:15 UTC
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Scarecrow
Amazed us with this freakin gem...
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
You know where I am if you want me Babe ;-)
SB
Scarecrow
2005-07-18 00:26:34 UTC
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Scarecrow
Amazed us with this freakin gem...
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
I'm going to kidnap you and your babies and take you to the proper
side of the big pond.

:)
SexyBitch
2005-07-18 01:34:14 UTC
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Scarecrow
Amazed us with this freakin gem...
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
I could not as I fancy the arse off another. Thanks for the offer tho' ;-)
SB
Scarecrow
2005-07-18 11:47:15 UTC
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Scarecrow
Amazed us with this freakin gem...
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Allrighty then...
Phil Kyle
2005-07-18 20:43:00 UTC
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Scarecrow
Amazed us with this freakin gem...
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
.
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
..
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
s...
Post by PMD
ews...
Post by PMD
anews...
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
Cue another flood.

is infinite." -- Neil Barker
SexyBitch
2005-07-18 20:50:38 UTC
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Scarecrow
Amazed us with this freakin gem...
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
.
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
..
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
s...
Post by PMD
ews...
Post by PMD
anews...
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
:o) What am I supposed to do?? Lie??
SB
The poster formerly known as ?
2005-07-19 19:48:22 UTC
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Scarecrow
Amazed us with this freakin gem...
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
< blush >

Let's not go public dear.
The Scorned
2005-07-19 22:32:14 UTC
Post by The poster formerly known as ?
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Scarecrow
Amazed us with this freakin gem...
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
I very much doubt she would
The poster formerly known as ?
2005-07-20 14:15:43 UTC
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Scarecrow
Amazed us with this freakin gem...
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Who the hell are you?
SexyBitch
2005-07-20 14:31:22 UTC
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Scarecrow
Amazed us with this freakin gem...
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
A person who was supposed to be upgrading my comp not flaming ;o)
SB
The poster formerly known as ?
2005-07-20 14:44:18 UTC
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Scarecrow
Amazed us with this freakin gem...
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
OK, Well spank him hard and carry on.

The poster formerly known as ?
I love it when you talk sexy.
Phil Kyle
2005-07-17 20:55:17 UTC
Post by Scarecrow
Amazed us with this freakin gem...
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
Lets hope so.

is infinite." -- Neil Barker
Phil Kyle
2005-07-17 20:55:05 UTC
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
Do tell.

is infinite." -- Neil Barker
SexyBitch
2005-07-17 21:01:16 UTC
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
I was doing the Radio with Scotty, and Scotty was a used to be a Hater.
Anyway POD came on ICQ giving all this you sound sexy shit and Scotty
started flaming him on Radio and ICQ calling him a Fat bloater, and how
McDonalds now him and his family by first names etc and he went off crying.
SB
Phil Kyle
2005-07-17 22:35:18 UTC
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by SexyBitch
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
.
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
[...]
AHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!

is infinite." -- Neil Barker
Leisure Suit Lamey
2005-07-14 14:27:30 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Piss off and leave my sweety alone.

< This space for rent >
Wobblemetits
2005-07-14 21:58:36 UTC
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Piss off and leave my sweety alone.
Boys boys boys I am mine. ;o)
Wobble
PMD
2005-07-15 17:56:05 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Piss off and leave my sweety alone.
Boys boys boys I am mine. ;o)
I think Lamely is jealous.
--
~PMD~
*****
Leisure Suit Lamey
2005-07-15 18:43:02 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Piss off and leave my sweety alone.
Boys boys boys I am mine. ;o)
I think Lamely is jealous.
Of you? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

< This space for rent >
PMD
2005-07-15 18:47:47 UTC
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Piss off and leave my sweety alone.
Boys boys boys I am mine. ;o)
I think Lamely is jealous.
Of you? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
< This space for rent >
"Piss off and leave my sweety alone." Lamely.
--
~PMD~
*****
Wobblemetits
2005-07-15 18:58:20 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Piss off and leave my sweety alone.
Boys boys boys I am mine. ;o)
I think Lamely is jealous.
Of you? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
< This space for rent >
"Piss off and leave my sweety alone." Lamely.
Please don't fight over me, I'm really not worth it. <flutters eyelashes>
LOL Wobble
PMD
2005-07-15 19:04:27 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Piss off and leave my sweety alone.
Boys boys boys I am mine. ;o)
I think Lamely is jealous.
Of you? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
< This space for rent >
"Piss off and leave my sweety alone." Lamely.
Please don't fight over me, I'm really not worth it. <flutters eyelashes>
I'm not but he IS jealous ;-)
--
~PMD~
*****
Wobblemetits
2005-07-15 20:38:35 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Piss off and leave my sweety alone.
Boys boys boys I am mine. ;o)
I think Lamely is jealous.
Of you? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
< This space for rent >
"Piss off and leave my sweety alone." Lamely.
Please don't fight over me, I'm really not worth it. <flutters eyelashes>
I'm not but he IS jealous ;-)
I am Jealous of yours, Zach's and Lamey's hands. ;-(
Wobble
PMD
2005-07-15 23:03:51 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Piss off and leave my sweety alone.
Boys boys boys I am mine. ;o)
I think Lamely is jealous.
Of you? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
< This space for rent >
"Piss off and leave my sweety alone." Lamely.
Please don't fight over me, I'm really not worth it. <flutters eyelashes>
I'm not but he IS jealous ;-)
I am Jealous of yours, Zach's and Lamey's hands. ;-(
<picks nose> Why's that? <scratches arse>
--
~PMD~
*****
Wobblemetits
2005-07-15 23:07:03 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Piss off and leave my sweety alone.
Boys boys boys I am mine. ;o)
I think Lamely is jealous.
Of you? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
< This space for rent >
"Piss off and leave my sweety alone." Lamely.
Please don't fight over me, I'm really not worth it. <flutters eyelashes>
I'm not but he IS jealous ;-)
I am Jealous of yours, Zach's and Lamey's hands. ;-(
<picks nose> Why's that? <scratches arse>
I have a dirty finger sucking fetish. :((((((((((
Wobble
PMD
2005-07-15 23:31:19 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Piss off and leave my sweety alone.
Boys boys boys I am mine. ;o)
I think Lamely is jealous.
Of you? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
< This space for rent >
"Piss off and leave my sweety alone." Lamely.
Please don't fight over me, I'm really not worth it. <flutters eyelashes>
I'm not but he IS jealous ;-)
I am Jealous of yours, Zach's and Lamey's hands. ;-(
<picks nose> Why's that? <scratches arse>
I have a dirty finger sucking fetish. :((((((((((
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!
--
~PMD~
*****
Wobblemetits
2005-07-16 13:07:46 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Piss off and leave my sweety alone.
Boys boys boys I am mine. ;o)
I think Lamely is jealous.
Of you? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
< This space for rent >
"Piss off and leave my sweety alone." Lamely.
Please don't fight over me, I'm really not worth it. <flutters eyelashes>
I'm not but he IS jealous ;-)
I am Jealous of yours, Zach's and Lamey's hands. ;-(
<picks nose> Why's that? <scratches arse>
I have a dirty finger sucking fetish. :((((((((((
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!
Did you just cum again?
OOOoooo Spirting Twerp Wobble
Phil Kyle
2005-07-16 15:11:19 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Piss off and leave my sweety alone.
Boys boys boys I am mine. ;o)
I think Lamely is jealous.
Of you? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
< This space for rent >
"Piss off and leave my sweety alone." Lamely.
Please don't fight over me, I'm really not worth it. <flutters eyelashes>
I'm not but he IS jealous ;-)
I am Jealous of yours, Zach's and Lamey's hands. ;-(
<picks nose> Why's that? <scratches arse>
I have a dirty finger sucking fetish. :((((((((((
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!
Did you just cum again?
In his hands.

is infinite." -- Neil Barker
PMD
2005-07-17 00:30:08 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Piss off and leave my sweety alone.
Boys boys boys I am mine. ;o)
I think Lamely is jealous.
Of you? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
< This space for rent >
"Piss off and leave my sweety alone." Lamely.
Please don't fight over me, I'm really not worth it. <flutters eyelashes>
I'm not but he IS jealous ;-)
I am Jealous of yours, Zach's and Lamey's hands. ;-(
<picks nose> Why's that? <scratches arse>
I have a dirty finger sucking fetish. :((((((((((
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!
Did you just cum again?
Again? Flith!
--
~PMD~
*****
Chop Sueeside
2005-07-16 13:12:29 UTC
PMD <***@SIBU.HQ>
Once again amazed us with this freakin gem...
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Piss off and leave my sweety alone.
Boys boys boys I am mine. ;o)
I think Lamely is jealous.
Of you? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
< This space for rent >
"Piss off and leave my sweety alone." Lamely.
Please don't fight over me, I'm really not worth it. <flutters eyelashes>
I'm not but he IS jealous ;-)
I am Jealous of yours, Zach's and Lamey's hands. ;-(
<picks nose>
Careful, your brain will cave in.
PMD
2005-07-17 00:30:57 UTC
Post by Chop Sueeside
Once again amazed us with this freakin gem...
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by ah
You will not be warned again.
Kiss my pmd.
I am not yours, I belong to another.
Are you mine? ;o)
Ooh a gentleman nver tells :x
Anyway, I thought Zack was your loved-up bud? :-)
Piss off and leave my sweety alone.
Boys boys boys I am mine. ;o)
I think Lamely is jealous.
Of you? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
< This space for rent >
"Piss off and leave my sweety alone." Lamely.
Please don't fight over me, I'm really not worth it. <flutters eyelashes>
I'm not but he IS jealous ;-)
I am Jealous of yours, Zach's and Lamey's hands. ;-(
<picks nose>
Careful, your brain will cave in.
You must have first hand knowledge of this?
--
~PMD~
*****
PMD
2005-07-10 01:09:57 UTC
Post by ah
Post by PMD
FFS!
Someone say summat?
No cascading in demom.local
No cascading in demom.local
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-10 10:36:57 UTC
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
FFS!
Someone say summat?
No cascading in demom.local
No cascading in demom.local
Don't make me come over there.
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-10 16:36:44 UTC
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
FFS!
Someone say summat?
No cascading in demom.local
No cascading in demom.local
Don't make me come over there.
Don't make me come over there.
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-11 11:58:37 UTC
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
FFS!
Someone say summat?
No cascading in demom.local
No cascading in demom.local
Don't make me come over there.
Don't make me come over there.
Cease, and desist!
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-11 12:39:28 UTC
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
FFS!
Someone say summat?
No cascading in demom.local
No cascading in demom.local
Don't make me come over there.
Don't make me come over there.
Cease, and desist!
You've been watching Robot Wars with Hooker.
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
*****
ah
2005-07-12 01:31:52 UTC
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
FFS!
Someone say summat?
No cascading in demom.local
No cascading in demom.local
Don't make me come over there.
Don't make me come over there.
Cease, and desist!
You've been watching Robot Wars with Hooker.
For free!
OMG.
This is America . . . god has a hardon for US.
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-12 01:53:42 UTC
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
FFS!
Someone say summat?
No cascading in demom.local
No cascading in demom.local
Don't make me come over there.
Don't make me come over there.
Cease, and desist!
You've been watching Robot Wars with Hooker.
For free!
OMG.
This is America . . . god has a hardon for US.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!

I don't think you subscribe to that ethos and neither does Gordon.
So shuttup.
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-13 17:26:30 UTC
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
FFS!
Someone say summat?
No cascading in demom.local
No cascading in demom.local
Don't make me come over there.
Don't make me come over there.
Cease, and desist!
You've been watching Robot Wars with Hooker.
For free!
OMG.
This is America . . . god has a hardon for US.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!
I don't think you subscribe to that ethos and neither does Gordon.
So shuttup.
You shuttup.
You shuttup ah.
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-14 04:33:16 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
FFS!
Someone say summat?
No cascading in demom.local
No cascading in demom.local
Don't make me come over there.
Don't make me come over there.
Cease, and desist!
You've been watching Robot Wars with Hooker.
For free!
OMG.
This is America . . . god has a hardon for US.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!
I don't think you subscribe to that ethos and neither does Gordon.
So shuttup.
You shuttup.
You shuttup ah.
But, I don't want to!
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-14 05:29:23 UTC
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
FFS!
Someone say summat?
No cascading in demom.local
No cascading in demom.local
Don't make me come over there.
Don't make me come over there.
Cease, and desist!
You've been watching Robot Wars with Hooker.
For free!
OMG.
This is America . . . god has a hardon for US.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!
I don't think you subscribe to that ethos and neither does Gordon.
So shuttup.
You shuttup.
You shuttup ah.
But, I don't want to!
Neither do I!
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-14 05:35:35 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
FFS!
Someone say summat?
No cascading in demom.local
No cascading in demom.local
Don't make me come over there.
Don't make me come over there.
Cease, and desist!
You've been watching Robot Wars with Hooker.
For free!
OMG.
This is America . . . god has a hardon for US.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!
I don't think you subscribe to that ethos and neither does Gordon.
So shuttup.
You shuttup.
You shuttup ah.
But, I don't want to!
Neither do I!
Are you a software construct like Phil?
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-14 05:52:37 UTC
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
FFS!
Someone say summat?
No cascading in demom.local
No cascading in demom.local
Don't make me come over there.
Don't make me come over there.
Cease, and desist!
You've been watching Robot Wars with Hooker.
For free!
OMG.
This is America . . . god has a hardon for US.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!
I don't think you subscribe to that ethos and neither does Gordon.
So shuttup.
You shuttup.
You shuttup ah.
But, I don't want to!
Neither do I!
Are you a software construct like Phil?
You mean like an IF THEN ELSE statement? Yeh
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-14 05:59:08 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
FFS!
Someone say summat?
No cascading in demom.local
No cascading in demom.local
Don't make me come over there.
Don't make me come over there.
Cease, and desist!
You've been watching Robot Wars with Hooker.
For free!
OMG.
This is America . . . god has a hardon for US.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!
I don't think you subscribe to that ethos and neither does Gordon.
So shuttup.
You shuttup.
You shuttup ah.
But, I don't want to!
Neither do I!
Are you a software construct like Phil?
You mean like an IF THEN ELSE statement? Yeh
Cool!

Knuth, or . . . ?
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
*****
ah
2005-07-14 20:59:24 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
[...]
!={kill && intent}
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
*****
ah
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-16 00:58:56 UTC
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
[...]
pmd = trumped.
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-16 07:38:41 UTC
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
[...]
boast = pumped
--
~PMD~
*****
Phil Kyle
2005-07-16 15:12:06 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
[...]
boast + pumped = boapedstumped.

is infinite." -- Neil Barker
ah
2005-07-17 00:00:31 UTC
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
[...]
No mathematics in demon.local
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-17 00:31:45 UTC
Post by ah
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by PMD
[...]
No physics in alt.talk.bollocks. It was never my strong subject.
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
[...]
[...]