LOL
PMD
2005-07-09 16:51:00 UTC
On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 21:20:26 +0100, Tinkerbell
<snip>
<snip>
<snip>
Vanilla boy.
Fight!
btw, hi Tink!
Hi ah :o)
Aha it is ah. I is not ah he is ah. Ah think so anyways.
I am he.
Now that's going to make things a little confusing. Can't you just be
called Bruce like the rest of us?
Aha, so YOU ARE Bruce!

Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!
--
~PMD~
*****
PMD
2005-07-09 18:41:01 UTC
Post by PMD
On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 21:20:26 +0100, Tinkerbell
Hi ah :o)
Aha it is ah. I is not ah he is ah. Ah think so anyways.
I am he.
Now that's going to make things a little confusing. Can't you just be
called Bruce like the rest of us?
Aha, so YOU ARE Bruce!
Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!
Please don't whip me in public, it's embarrassing.
Are you telling me what to do?
--
~PMD~
*****
PMD
2005-07-09 21:30:22 UTC
<snip>
Post by PMD
Post by PMD
I am he.
Now that's going to make things a little confusing. Can't you just be
called Bruce like the rest of us?
Aha, so YOU ARE Bruce!
Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!
Please don't whip me in public, it's embarrassing.
Are you telling me what to do?
No sir (cowers)
You are Bruce aren't you?
--
~PMD~
*****
PMD
2005-07-09 18:59:28 UTC
On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 21:20:26 +0100, Tinkerbell
Hi ah :o)
Aha it is ah. I is not ah he is ah. Ah think so anyways.
I am he.
Now that's going to make things a little confusing. Can't you just be
called Bruce like the rest of us?
Hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahah
Somebody has to tell him.
Tell who what and why?
Bruce is very recalcitrant.
--
~PMD~
*****
PMD
2005-07-09 21:30:54 UTC
<snip>
Post by PMD
I am he.
Now that's going to make things a little confusing. Can't you just be
called Bruce like the rest of us?
Hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahah
Somebody has to tell him.
Tell who what and why?