Attn Mr PMD
PMD
2005-07-09 02:48:32 UTC
<snip>
Well, that's his second last week!
His second last week of arguing? Is he giving it up?
Just shuttup.
Or?
Feel my roff.
FAGGED!
Cock off.
--
~PMD~
*****
That's it children fight amongst yourselves.
But my word!
The head of Mr PMD looks ever so grand on my wall.
This is the head of a man who cannot distinguish between a statement
and
an
argument.
Mr Pounder
BWAHAHA!!
--
~PMD~
*****
Okay, I am sorry to have upset you.
{Blows smoke at Mr PMD's head}.
Mr Pounder
You're apologising then?
--
~PMD~
*****
Saying that I am sorry to have upset you should not be taken as an
apology.
It should be viewed as a figure of speech in the context that upsetting
you
was regrettable.
Mr Pounder
Questioning my integrity was hurtful.
--
~PMD~
*****
*****
PMD
2005-07-09 02:50:21 UTC
<snip>
Well, that's his second last week!
His second last week of arguing? Is he giving it up?
Just shuttup.
Or?
Feel my roff.
FAGGED!
Cock off.
--
~PMD~
*****
That's it children fight amongst yourselves.
But my word!
The head of Mr PMD looks ever so grand on my wall.
This is the head of a man who cannot distinguish between a statement
and
an
argument.
Can I use his head after you?
TIA
--
If one gives a good head, one shall get it in return Wobble
I am not using his head, but yes you can have it.
If you like I will move Mr Hucker's head & put yours in it's place;
then
you
& Mr PMD will be next to each other.
Mr Pounder
We'd giggle and have to be separated and given detention.
--
~PMD~
*****
*****
Wobblemetits
2005-07-09 16:31:48 UTC
Post by PMD
[...]
I was in a rush so didn't bother, can you tell?
Wobble
PMD
*****
M***@rationalthought.com

Mr Pounder
PMD
2005-07-09 21:38:09 UTC
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
Post by PMD
[...]
I beg your pardon?
--
~PMD~
*****
M***@rationalthought.com

Mr Pounder
PMD
2005-07-09 02:52:59 UTC
[...]
How will you be moving Mr. Hookers head?
--
Norty Wobble
By moving it starboard on my trophy wall.
*****
M***@rationalthought.com
2005-07-09 21:04:02 UTC
Post by PMD
[...]
Your head has been on my wall for quite a few weeks now.
I urge you not to become distraught, your head is of no special significance
or value.

Mr Pounder
PMD
2005-07-09 21:39:29 UTC
Post by PMD
for your head next to the head of Mr PMD.
HTH
Incorrect! My head has not been trophied. However, yours has.
--
~PMD~
*****
Your head has been on my wall for quite a few weeks now.
I urge you not to become distraught, your head is of no special significance
or value.
Mr Pounder
Shite, you lost the "Johnny's here" argument by a country mile.
--
~PMD~
*****
M***@rationalthought.com
2005-07-11 19:42:19 UTC
Post by PMD
for your head next to the head of Mr PMD.
HTH
Incorrect! My head has not been trophied. However, yours has.
--
~PMD~
*****
Your head has been on my wall for quite a few weeks now.
I urge you not to become distraught, your head is of no special significance
or value.
Mr Pounder
Shite, you lost the "Johnny's here" argument by a country mile.
--
~PMD~
*****
Now then Sir, we both the truth.
But, should you wish to reactivate the argument ................. "I'm your
huckleberry" (Doc Holiday - Tombstone).

Mr Pounder
(Gunslinger).
PMD
2005-07-11 20:05:19 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
Post by PMD
and
an
argument.
Can I use his head after you?
TIA
--
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
or value.
Mr Pounder
Shite, you lost the "Johnny's here" argument by a country mile.
--
~PMD~
*****
Now then Sir, we both the truth.
But, should you wish to reactivate the argument ................. "I'm your
huckleberry" (Doc Holiday - Tombstone).
Mr Pounder
(Gunslinger).
A fruitless excercise as you know, I won already.
--
~PMD~
*****
M***@rationalthought.com
2005-07-12 19:27:59 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
Post by PMD
and
an
argument.
Can I use his head after you?
TIA
--
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
or value.
Mr Pounder
Shite, you lost the "Johnny's here" argument by a country mile.
--
~PMD~
*****
Now then Sir, we both the truth.
But, should you wish to reactivate the argument ................. "I'm your
huckleberry" (Doc Holiday - Tombstone).
Mr Pounder
(Gunslinger).
A fruitless excercise as you know, I won already.
--
~PMD~
*****
No, you lost.
You are now only making things worse for yourself.

Mr Pounder
PMD
2005-07-13 17:34:54 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
Post by PMD
and
an
argument.
Can I use his head after you?
TIA
--
Post by PMD
huckleberry" (Doc Holiday - Tombstone).
Mr Pounder
(Gunslinger).
A fruitless excercise as you know, I won already.
--
~PMD~
*****
No, you lost.
You are now only making things worse for yourself.
Hmmmm, the old best form of defence is attack eh?

Won't work Pounder, it's all archived on Google.
--
~PMD~
*****
M***@rationalthought.com
2005-07-15 19:00:16 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
Post by PMD
and
an
argument.
Can I use his head after you?
TIA
--
Post by PMD
huckleberry" (Doc Holiday - Tombstone).
Mr Pounder
(Gunslinger).
A fruitless excercise as you know, I won already.
--
~PMD~
*****
No, you lost.
You are now only making things worse for yourself.
Hmmmm, the old best form of defence is attack eh?
Won't work Pounder, it's all archived on Google.
--
~PMD~
*****
Do you like the pain of defeat?
You seem to be quite insistent on eating this bitter pill.
Strange man that you are.

Mr Pounder
PMD
2005-07-15 19:02:22 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
Post by PMD
and
an
argument.
Can I use his head after you?
TIA
--
Post by PMD
huckleberry" (Doc Holiday - Tombstone).
Mr Pounder
(Gunslinger).
A fruitless excercise as you know, I won already.
--
~PMD~
*****
No, you lost.
You are now only making things worse for yourself.
Hmmmm, the old best form of defence is attack eh?
Won't work Pounder, it's all archived on Google.
--
~PMD~
*****
Do you like the pain of defeat?
You seem to be quite insistent on eating this bitter pill.
Strange man that you are.
Mr Pounder
Get fucked Pounder, you can't accept that someone has spanked you.

I don't really care what you think, I know what the original email
contained.
--
~PMD~
*****
M***@rationalthought.com
2005-07-16 20:37:03 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
Post by PMD
and
an
argument.
Can I use his head after you?
TIA
--
Post by PMD
[...]
Shall I take it that we are no longer speaking?

Mr Pounder
PMD
2005-07-17 02:57:31 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
Post by PMD
and
an
argument.
Can I use his head after you?
TIA
--
Post by PMD
[...]
Hell no, that would be childish. Unless you want to ignore me?
--
~PMD~
*****
M***@rationalthought.com
2005-07-18 18:58:04 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
Post by PMD
and
an
argument.
Can I use his head after you?
TIA
--
Post by PMD
[...]
Without you atb would be worthless.
"Together we can rule the Galaxy".

(Darth Vader).

Mr Pounder
PMD
2005-07-18 19:04:30 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
Post by PMD
and
an
argument.
Can I use his head after you?
TIA
--
Post by PMD
[...]
Awwww, Mr Pounder I never knew you cared :-)
--
~PMD~
*****
M***@rationalthought.com
2005-07-20 19:59:30 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 18:02:34 +0100, PMD
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
Post by PMD
and
an
argument.
Can I use his head after you?
TIA
--
Post by PMD
[...]
I was just testing.

Mr Pounder

PMD
2005-07-09 02:53:52 UTC
[...]
Spank me then Mr. Pounder.... Come on old man, spank me... I demand it!!
Just how kinky are you? @-D
--
~PMD~
*****
Wobblemetits
Wobble
PMD
2005-07-09 16:56:21 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
[...]
LOL, hello bottom, are you sore? :-)
--
~PMD~
*****
Wobblemetits
2005-07-09 17:02:56 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
[...]
LOL Paddy's away right now could please leave a message after the tone,
thank you.
Wobble
Scarecrow
2005-07-09 22:26:38 UTC
PMD <***@SIBU.HQ>
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
LOL, hello bottom, are you sore? :-)
Says PMDouchebag to Peter Fuhker.

lololololololol

:)
Leisure Suit Lamey
2005-07-11 19:08:53 UTC
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
LOL, hello bottom, are you sore? :-)
Says PMDouchebag to Peter Fuhker.
lololololololol
:)
Notice how PMDumbass jumped right on that post? He's lonely.

< This space for rent >
PMD
2005-07-11 19:10:00 UTC
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
LOL, hello bottom, are you sore? :-)
Says PMDouchebag to Peter Fuhker.
lololololololol
:)
Notice how PMDumbass jumped right on that post? He's lonely.
< This space for rent >
The post is for my attention you fucking net-roid.
--
~PMD~
*****
Leisure Suit Lamey
2005-07-11 19:33:55 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
LOL, hello bottom, are you sore? :-)
Says PMDouchebag to Peter Fuhker.
lololololololol
:)
Notice how PMDumbass jumped right on that post? He's lonely.
< This space for rent >
The post is for my attention you fucking net-roid.
You're a sucker at best.

< This space for rent >
PMD
2005-07-11 20:03:42 UTC
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
LOL, hello bottom, are you sore? :-)
Says PMDouchebag to Peter Fuhker.
lololololololol
:)
Notice how PMDumbass jumped right on that post? He's lonely.
< This space for rent >
The post is for my attention you fucking net-roid.
You're a sucker at best.
< This space for rent >
Yeah, big girls nipples and that.
--
~PMD~
*****
Leisure Suit Lamey
2005-07-11 19:07:44 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
By moving it starboard on my trophy wall.
This means that it will be next to Tinkerbell's head thus leaving a space
for your head next to the head of Mr PMD.
HTH
Spank me then Mr. Pounder.... Come on old man, spank me... I demand it!!
Ask my sore bum!!
I found a sore bum under the 6th street bridge. He claims he does not
know you. Same bum?

< This space for rent >
Wobblemetits
2005-07-11 19:39:12 UTC
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by Wobblemetits
By moving it starboard on my trophy wall.
This means that it will be next to Tinkerbell's head thus leaving a space
for your head next to the head of Mr PMD.
HTH
Spank me then Mr. Pounder.... Come on old man, spank me... I demand it!!
Ask my sore bum!!
I found a sore bum under the 6th street bridge. He claims he does not
know you. Same bum?
Can't be that one. This one has long blonde hair and now is a wanker. :)
Wobble
PMD
2005-07-09 02:55:38 UTC
[...]
I refer you to my previous posting.
You can't have my head if you don't Spank me Mr. Pounder!!!
Exactly, how does he think he has mine or Tinkerbell's? :-|
--
~PMD~
*****
M***@rationalthought.com
2005-07-09 20:22:52 UTC
Post by PMD
[...]
Please enlighten me.

Mr Pounder
PMD
2005-07-09 21:35:09 UTC
Post by PMD
<snip>
Well, that's his second last week!
His second last week of arguing? Is he giving it up?
Just shuttup.
Or?
Feel my roff.
FAGGED!
Cock off.
--
~PMD~
*****
That's it children fight amongst yourselves.
But my word!
The head of Mr PMD looks ever so grand on my wall.
This is the head of a man who cannot distinguish between a
statement
Post by PMD
and
an
argument.
Mr Pounder
BWAHAHA!!
--
~PMD~
*****
[...]
Never Sir!
--
~PMD~
*****
M***@rationalthought.com
2005-07-11 19:25:12 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by PMD
<snip>
Well, that's his second last week!
His second last week of arguing? Is he giving it up?
Just shuttup.
Or?
Feel my roff.
FAGGED!
Cock off.
--
~PMD~
*****
That's it children fight amongst yourselves.
But my word!
The head of Mr PMD looks ever so grand on my wall.
This is the head of a man who cannot distinguish between a
statement
Post by PMD
and
an
argument.
Mr Pounder
BWAHAHA!!
--
~PMD~
*****
[...]
That I like :-))))

Mr Pounder
PMD
2005-07-09 21:36:37 UTC
I am not using his head, but yes you can have it.
If you like I will move Mr Hucker's head & put yours in it's
place;
then
you
& Mr PMD will be next to each other.
Mr Pounder
We'd giggle and have to be separated and given detention.
--
~PMD~
*****
I suspect that SB may prefer the cane rather than detention.
Stop fantasising Mr Pounder.
Suspecting is not fantasising.
It sounded pretty much like you were offering.
Negative Sir.
This person has been corrected.
I have repudiated all advances from this woman.
Mr Pounder
(Love the sig).
Wobble feels making sexual advances towards you Mr. Pounder could feel quite
incestuous. You Uncle Pounder are Wrong.
Uncle Pounder ROTFPMSL!!
--
~PMD~
*****