Off for my curry soon
PMD
2005-07-09 18:55:58 UTC
The blokes in the curry house laugh at me when I order a phall. They
reckon they can't eat one and there must be something wrong with me.
Poofters or what? They are from Bangladesh not Lancashire, that's why.
--
~PMD~
*****
M***@rationalthought.com
2005-07-09 19:57:56 UTC
Post by PMD
The blokes in the curry house laugh at me when I order a phall. They
reckon they can't eat one and there must be something wrong with me.
Poofters or what? They are from Bangladesh not Lancashire, that's why.
--
~PMD~
*****
How can you eat that stuff?
Most likely their kitchen is filthy & lacks adequate & correctly maintained
fire fighting equipment.
I recommend:
1 X Wet Chemical ................ ideal for deep fat fryers & is also
effective on "A" class fires.
I X 6KG Dry Powder ............suitable for electrical risk & gaseous fires
without the risk of explosion.
I X Pack of Toilet Paper for your rear the following day ...............
suitable for the risk of exploding bottoms.

Mr Pounder
PMD
2005-07-09 21:28:31 UTC
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
Post by PMD
The blokes in the curry house laugh at me when I order a phall. They
reckon they can't eat one and there must be something wrong with me.
Poofters or what? They are from Bangladesh not Lancashire, that's why.
--
~PMD~
*****
How can you eat that stuff?
Err carefully.
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
Most likely their kitchen is filthy & lacks adequate & correctly maintained
fire fighting equipment.
No, it's an open kitchen and very clean. Bangladeshi's are good cooks
and very clean people.
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
1 X Wet Chemical ................ ideal for deep fat fryers & is also
effective on "A" class fires.
I X 6KG Dry Powder ............suitable for electrical risk & gaseous fires
without the risk of explosion.
They have a large Chubb.
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
I X Pack of Toilet Paper for your rear the following day ...............
suitable for the risk of exploding bottoms.
It's been placed in the freezer, ready for my stinging dump to erupt.
*****
M***@rationalthought.com
2005-07-10 17:08:19 UTC
Post by PMD
The blokes in the curry house laugh at me when I order a phall. They
reckon they can't eat one and there must be something wrong with me.
Poofters or what? They are from Bangladesh not Lancashire, that's why.
--
~PMD~
*****
How can you eat that stuff?
Err carefully.
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
Most likely their kitchen is filthy & lacks adequate & correctly maintained
fire fighting equipment.
No, it's an open kitchen and very clean. Bangladeshi's are good cooks
and very clean people.
Yeah sure, what you don't see being prepared does not disgust you.
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
1 X Wet Chemical ................ ideal for deep fat fryers & is also
effective on "A" class fires.
I X 6KG Dry Powder ............suitable for electrical risk & gaseous fires
without the risk of explosion.
They have a large Chubb.
Chubb what??????
If it is all red it is water ...............
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
I X Pack of Toilet Paper for your rear the following day ...............
suitable for the risk of exploding bottoms.
It's been placed in the freezer, ready for my stinging dump to erupt.
Bomb appetite.
Mr Pounder
PMD
2005-07-15 20:17:50 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
fire fighting equipment.
No, it's an open kitchen and very clean. Bangladeshi's are good cooks
and very clean people.
Yeah sure, what you don't see being prepared does not disgust you.
I've explained, it's an open kitchen i.e. no walls. I can see my meal
being prepared before my eyes, you do understand this concept?
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
without the risk of explosion.
They have a large Chubb.
Chubb what??????
If it is all red it is water ...............
Yep, that'll be it.
*****
M***@rationalthought.com
2005-07-16 16:04:11 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
fire fighting equipment.
No, it's an open kitchen and very clean. Bangladeshi's are good cooks
and very clean people.
Yeah sure, what you don't see being prepared does not disgust you.
I've explained, it's an open kitchen i.e. no walls. I can see my meal
being prepared before my eyes, you do understand this concept?
Yes, take a look in his fridges.
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
without the risk of explosion.
They have a large Chubb.
Chubb what??????
If it is all red it is water ...............
Yep, that'll be it.
A water fire extinguisher in a commercial kitchen is totally the incorrect
appliance..............this can be dangerous.
Typical ignorance on behalf of the owner & staff.
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
suitable for the risk of exploding bottoms.
It's been placed in the freezer, ready for my stinging dump to erupt.
Probably what does in is the same as what comes out.
Mr Pounder
PMD
2005-07-16 20:30:47 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
fire fighting equipment.
No, it's an open kitchen and very clean. Bangladeshi's are good cooks
and very clean people.
Yeah sure, what you don't see being prepared does not disgust you.
I've explained, it's an open kitchen i.e. no walls. I can see my meal
being prepared before my eyes, you do understand this concept?
Yes, take a look in his fridges.
They're fine.
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
without the risk of explosion.
They have a large Chubb.
Chubb what??????
If it is all red it is water ...............
Yep, that'll be it.
A water fire extinguisher in a commercial kitchen is totally the incorrect
appliance..............this can be dangerous.
Typical ignorance on behalf of the owner & staff.
Who cares, get a life.
--
~PMD~
*****
M***@rationalthought.com
2005-07-16 20:51:56 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
fire fighting equipment.
No, it's an open kitchen and very clean. Bangladeshi's are good cooks
and very clean people.
Yeah sure, what you don't see being prepared does not disgust you.
I've explained, it's an open kitchen i.e. no walls. I can see my meal
being prepared before my eyes, you do understand this concept?
Yes, take a look in his fridges.
They're fine.
Really?
Post by PMD
Post by M***@rationalthought.com
without the risk of explosion.
They have a large Chubb.
Chubb what??????
If it is all red it is water ...............
Yep, that'll be it.
A water fire extinguisher in a commercial kitchen is totally the incorrect
appliance..............this can be dangerous.
Typical ignorance on behalf of the owner & staff.
Who cares, get a life.
You sound very upset.
Maybe you should grow up.

Mr Pounder

Scarecrow
2005-07-09 22:45:49 UTC
PMD <***@SIBU.HQ>
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
The blokes in the curry house laugh at me when I order a phall. They
reckon they can't eat one and there must be something wrong with me.
Poofters or what? They are from Bangladesh not Lancashire, that's why.
Another fucking paki lover just like FJ. Peas in a pod they is.