Bright light! Bright light!
PMD
2005-07-09 16:39:14 UTC
The name Rover was being used before you were born Sir.
I meant it wouldn't still exist.
Nonsense Sir.
A bloke in my Mothers street has one of those old black Rovers
.............Rover 90 or something?
Why has it not rusted away?
I just happen to have a Viking head emblem from one of those old
models.
Viking?
The badge.
I'd never heard of a viking badge.
Until now.
--
~PMD~
*****
PMD
2005-07-09 16:49:55 UTC
They are real, and they are as old as F reg (1988/9 I think)
Depends where the F appears.
Could be 1968.
Mr Pounder
I was born in '68, The Beatles were number one in the 'hit parade' with
Lady Madonna and my dad's hair was longer than my mothers.
--
~PMD~
*****
I was at Littlemoss Secondary High School (Tameside) when Twist &
Shout was
released.
I hated that school & all that went with it.
If a bigger kid beat you up the Head Master's policy was to arrange a
boxing
match so you could sort things out, then you just got beaten up again.
The teachers were not called teachers, they were known as "Masters".
I hope that they are all burning in hell now for what they did to eleven
year old kids.
Mr Pounder
Yeah, teachers sucked. I got all sorts of atrocities aimed at me, not
sexual tho' unless you think of the possibility that they got their
rocks off hitting kids.
At least they could control you. Nowadays what can they do? Hand out
lines. That really stops them.
I think the cane should be allowed, I liked it ;-)
--
~PMD~
*****
PMD
*****
PMD
2005-07-09 18:58:08 UTC
<snip>
Post by PMD
<snip>
<snip>
Post by PMD
Post by PMD
Yeah, teachers sucked. I got all sorts of atrocities aimed at me, not
sexual tho' unless you think of the possibility that they got their
rocks off hitting kids.
At least they could control you. Nowadays what can they do? Hand out
lines. That really stops them.
I think the cane should be allowed, I liked it ;-)
From male teachers???
Errrm...
You've gone a little quiet Mr PMD.....
8-)
--
~PMD~
*****
PMD
2005-07-09 19:30:38 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by PMD
I think the cane should be allowed, I liked it ;-)
From male teachers???
Errrm...
You've gone a little quiet Mr PMD.....
8-)
What's with the sunnies?
It's sunny.
--
~PMD~
*****
PMD
2005-07-09 18:38:06 UTC
<snip>
<snip>
Post by PMD
Nonsense Sir.
A bloke in my Mothers street has one of those old black Rovers
.............Rover 90 or something?
Why has it not rusted away?
I just happen to have a Viking head emblem from one of those old
models.
Viking?
The badge.
I'd never heard of a viking badge.
Until now.
Correct, hence I used the past tense.
Hey, you're getting good at this.
--
~PMD~
*****
PMD
2005-07-09 18:57:36 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by PMD
The badge.
I'd never heard of a viking badge.
Until now.
Correct, hence I used the past tense.
Hey, you're getting good at this.
Good at what? Arguing or grammer?
Taking note of what people say. It's 'grammar' btw, not American are you
Jock?
--
~PMD~
*****
PMD
2005-07-09 21:29:38 UTC
<snip>
Post by PMD
Post by PMD
Post by PMD
Until now.
Correct, hence I used the past tense.
Hey, you're getting good at this.
Good at what? Arguing or grammer?
Taking note of what people say. It's 'grammar' btw,
I know, but that's how I pronounce it. I say rediculous too.
It's not big or clever.
Post by PMD
not American are you Jock?
ARGH fuck no.