Does Ah post here?
PMD
2005-07-09 04:10:53 UTC
<snip>
Not as Ugly as you :-)
Prove it.
I have to the people who count. ;-)
I'll just have to go on believing you're an ogre then.
You can, I don't want to fuck yer.
Is that supposed to upset me or soemthing?
You get upset by looking in your Y Fronts Mista!!
LOLOLOLO!
--
~PMD~
*****
PMD
2005-07-09 21:22:51 UTC
No Fuckoff. There's plenty of Porn you can wank to on the net.
You're ugly aren't you?
Not as Ugly as you :-)
And I doubt she wears blue cords either.
He wear's blue Cords?? Hahahaha What a Tosser.
Not in summer!
Please don't tell me you wear shorts?
I wear slippers.
--
~PMD~
*****
Tinkerbell
2005-07-09 22:51:27 UTC
Post by PMD
No Fuckoff. There's plenty of Porn you can wank to on the net.
You're ugly aren't you?
Not as Ugly as you :-)
And I doubt she wears blue cords either.
He wear's blue Cords?? Hahahaha What a Tosser.
Not in summer!
Please don't tell me you wear shorts?
I wear slippers.
You sad bugger ;o)
Tinkerbell
Scarecrow
2005-07-09 22:58:11 UTC
Tinkerbell <***@fuckhotmail.com>
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
You're his cyber slut which makes even sadder.
Scarecrow
2005-07-09 22:25:25 UTC
PMD <***@SIBU.HQ>
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
<snip>
Not as Ugly as you :-)
Prove it.
I have to the people who count. ;-)
I'll just have to go on believing you're an ogre then.
You can, I don't want to fuck yer.
Is that supposed to upset me or soemthing?
You get upset by looking in your Y Fronts Mista!!
LOLOLOLO!
Swallow a turd busboy.

:)
ah
2005-07-10 00:23:46 UTC
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
<snip>
Not as Ugly as you :-)
Prove it.
I have to the people who count. ;-)
I'll just have to go on believing you're an ogre then.
You can, I don't want to fuck yer.
Is that supposed to upset me or soemthing?
You get upset by looking in your Y Fronts Mista!!
LOLOLOLO!
Swallow a turd busboy.
:)
Why are you posting this in demon.local

(:

btw, who in the heck is Gordon Burns?
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-10 00:57:35 UTC
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
The master http://tinyurl.com/ag8ph
--
~PMD~
*****
Scarecrow
2005-07-10 01:16:42 UTC
PMD <***@SIBU.HQ>
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
<snip>
Not as Ugly as you :-)
Prove it.
I have to the people who count. ;-)
I'll just have to go on believing you're an ogre then.
You can, I don't want to fuck yer.
Is that supposed to upset me or soemthing?
You get upset by looking in your Y Fronts Mista!!
LOLOLOLO!
Swallow a turd busboy.
:)
Why are you posting this in demon.local
btw, who in the heck is Gordon Burns?
The master http://tinyurl.com/ag8ph
You idolize a fucking low life news anchor? Suppose its
fitting...after all you're a fucking sperm receptacle for french men.
PMD
2005-07-10 01:27:54 UTC
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
<snip>
Not as Ugly as you :-)
Prove it.
I have to the people who count. ;-)
I'll just have to go on believing you're an ogre then.
You can, I don't want to fuck yer.
Is that supposed to upset me or soemthing?
You get upset by looking in your Y Fronts Mista!!
LOLOLOLO!
Swallow a turd busboy.
:)
Why are you posting this in demon.local
btw, who in the heck is Gordon Burns?
The master http://tinyurl.com/ag8ph
You idolize a fucking low life news anchor? Suppose its
fitting...after all you're a fucking sperm receptacle for french men.
Call me what you like but DO NOT insult the gaffer.
--
~PMD~
*****
Scarecrow
2005-07-10 14:58:13 UTC
PMD <***@SIBU.HQ>
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
<snip>
Not as Ugly as you :-)
Prove it.
I have to the people who count. ;-)
I'll just have to go on believing you're an ogre then.
You can, I don't want to fuck yer.
Is that supposed to upset me or soemthing?
You get upset by looking in your Y Fronts Mista!!
LOLOLOLO!
Swallow a turd busboy.
:)
Why are you posting this in demon.local
btw, who in the heck is Gordon Burns?
The master http://tinyurl.com/ag8ph
You idolize a fucking low life news anchor? Suppose its
fitting...after all you're a fucking sperm receptacle for french men.
Call me what you like
I always do...and you never fight back sissy.
PMD
2005-07-11 10:01:23 UTC
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
<snip>
Not as Ugly as you :-)
Prove it.
I have to the people who count. ;-)
I'll just have to go on believing you're an ogre then.
You can, I don't want to fuck yer.
Is that supposed to upset me or soemthing?
You get upset by looking in your Y Fronts Mista!!
LOLOLOLO!
Swallow a turd busboy.
:)
Why are you posting this in demon.local
btw, who in the heck is Gordon Burns?
The master http://tinyurl.com/ag8ph
You idolize a fucking low life news anchor? Suppose its
fitting...after all you're a fucking sperm receptacle for french men.
Call me what you like
I always do...and you never fight back sissy.
Cock off you trumped up little fart.
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-10 10:31:03 UTC
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
<snip>
Not as Ugly as you :-)
Prove it.
I have to the people who count. ;-)
I'll just have to go on believing you're an ogre then.
You can, I don't want to fuck yer.
Is that supposed to upset me or soemthing?
You get upset by looking in your Y Fronts Mista!!
LOLOLOLO!
Swallow a turd busboy.
:)
Why are you posting this in demon.local
btw, who in the heck is Gordon Burns?
The master http://tinyurl.com/ag8ph
You idolize a fucking low life news anchor? Suppose its
fitting...after all you're a fucking sperm receptacle for french men.
No foul language in demon.local . . . it's our only rule.

thx
ah makes a good eye squint
Leisure Suit Lamey
2005-07-11 19:13:25 UTC
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
<snip>
Not as Ugly as you :-)
Prove it.
I have to the people who count. ;-)
I'll just have to go on believing you're an ogre then.
You can, I don't want to fuck yer.
Is that supposed to upset me or soemthing?
You get upset by looking in your Y Fronts Mista!!
LOLOLOLO!
Swallow a turd busboy.
:)
Why are you posting this in demon.local
btw, who in the heck is Gordon Burns?
The master http://tinyurl.com/ag8ph
You idolize a fucking low life news anchor? Suppose its
fitting...after all you're a fucking sperm receptacle for french men.
No foul language in demon.local . . . it's our only rule.
thx
I hate fuckheads who use that shitty fowl language. Fucking losers.

< This space for rent >
Wobblemetits
2005-07-11 19:20:09 UTC
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
<snip>
Not as Ugly as you :-)
Prove it.
I have to the people who count. ;-)
I'll just have to go on believing you're an ogre then.
You can, I don't want to fuck yer.
Is that supposed to upset me or soemthing?
You get upset by looking in your Y Fronts Mista!!
LOLOLOLO!
Swallow a turd busboy.
:)
Why are you posting this in demon.local
btw, who in the heck is Gordon Burns?
The master http://tinyurl.com/ag8ph
You idolize a fucking low life news anchor? Suppose its
fitting...after all you're a fucking sperm receptacle for french men.
No foul language in demon.local . . . it's our only rule.
thx
I hate fuckheads who use that shitty fowl language. Fucking losers.
These fucking cunting bastard wankers laying the shitting law down
Wobble
ah
2005-07-12 00:01:10 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
You will receive no further warnings.
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-12 00:54:10 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
How dare you use profanity in Gordon's EMALE SITE!
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-12 01:30:01 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
ITYM 'E-MALE"

HTH
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-12 01:39:00 UTC
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
I stand corrected.
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-13 00:59:53 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
Odd, I usually sit.

Isn't that tiring?
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-13 17:22:50 UTC
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
Do you sit down to pee too?
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-14 04:33:33 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
Pfff!
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-14 05:28:27 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
Sounds like it.
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-14 05:35:58 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
Don't make me come over there.
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-14 05:50:27 UTC
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
You can't.
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-14 06:00:11 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
Oh, I forgot: you are a glob of electrons in a couple of RAM simms.
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-14 07:02:27 UTC
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
Ooh now yer goin' fundamental on me! Pass me the cattle prod ;-)
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-14 21:03:06 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
http://z.wimp.com/a/rubberjohnny.swf
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-15 18:34:47 UTC
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
BWAHAHA!! Brilliant.
--
~PMD~
*****
Phil Kyle
2005-07-14 16:46:29 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
The law is a shitting ass!
--
Phil Kyle™
Uno

"Be very aware that my willingness
to continue to criticise your sig
is infinite." -- Neil Barker
ah
2005-07-14 21:03:34 UTC
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
Writs will fly!
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-15 00:30:10 UTC
Post by ah
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
Has the writ hit the fan?
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-15 21:45:29 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
Writ sss!
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-15 23:01:58 UTC
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
Have the writsss hit the fan?
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-16 01:03:25 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by Wobblemetits
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
They are in the process of getting flung!
ah makes a good eye squint
ah
2005-07-12 00:01:22 UTC
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
*plonk*
ah makes a good eye squint
Leisure Suit Lamey
2005-07-12 14:41:07 UTC
Post by ah
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
Coward.

< This space for rent >
ah
2005-07-13 01:00:13 UTC
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
Silly person!
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-12 02:34:38 UTC
Post by Leisure Suit Lamey
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
Have you seen the movie "Owned In Sixty Seconds"?
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-10 10:31:45 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
<snip>
Not as Ugly as you :-)
Prove it.
I have to the people who count. ;-)
I'll just have to go on believing you're an ogre then.
You can, I don't want to fuck yer.
Is that supposed to upset me or soemthing?
You get upset by looking in your Y Fronts Mista!!
LOLOLOLO!
Swallow a turd busboy.
:)
Why are you posting this in demon.local
btw, who in the heck is Gordon Burns?
The master http://tinyurl.com/ag8ph
You ever see Dan Rather in his day?
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-10 16:36:13 UTC
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
<snip>
Not as Ugly as you :-)
Prove it.
I have to the people who count. ;-)
I'll just have to go on believing you're an ogre then.
You can, I don't want to fuck yer.
Is that supposed to upset me or soemthing?
You get upset by looking in your Y Fronts Mista!!
LOLOLOLO!
Swallow a turd busboy.
:)
Why are you posting this in demon.local
btw, who in the heck is Gordon Burns?
The master http://tinyurl.com/ag8ph
You ever see Dan Rather in his day?
Never heard of him.
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-11 10:11:11 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/02/25/eveningnews/main502026.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Rather
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-11 12:41:38 UTC
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
<snip>
Not as Ugly as you :-)
Prove it.
I have to the people who count. ;-)
I'll just have to go on believing you're an ogre then.
You can, I don't want to fuck yer.
Is that supposed to upset me or soemthing?
You get upset by looking in your Y Fronts Mista!!
LOLOLOLO!
Swallow a turd busboy.
:)
Why are you posting this in demon.local
btw, who in the heck is Gordon Burns?
The master http://tinyurl.com/ag8ph
You ever see Dan Rather in his day?
Never heard of him.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/02/25/eveningnews/main502026.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Rather
Hmmmmmmm. Gordon's still the man. We get that ABC news with Peter
Jennings and Gordon could take him, easily.
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-12 00:02:11 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
<snip>
Not as Ugly as you :-)
Prove it.
I have to the people who count. ;-)
I'll just have to go on believing you're an ogre then.
You can, I don't want to fuck yer.
Is that supposed to upset me or soemthing?
You get upset by looking in your Y Fronts Mista!!
LOLOLOLO!
Swallow a turd busboy.
:)
Why are you posting this in demon.local
btw, who in the heck is Gordon Burns?
The master http://tinyurl.com/ag8ph
You ever see Dan Rather in his day?
Never heard of him.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/02/25/eveningnews/main502026.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Rather
Hmmmmmmm. Gordon's still the man. We get that ABC news with Peter
Jennings and Gordon could take him, easily.
But Peter has cancer!

I declare Handicap!
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-12 00:58:12 UTC
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
Oh apologies ah, I hope he get's better, I don't like the new guy, he
sucks butt.
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-12 01:31:20 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
Heck, I don't mind: P. Jennings is Canadian.

I don't get t.v. service, so I haven't seen the New Dude . . . does he really
suck butt?
ah makes a good eye squint
PMD
2005-07-12 01:44:05 UTC
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
Oh, is that some kind of North American jokey thing?
Post by ah
I don't get t.v. service, so I haven't seen the New Dude . . . does he really
suck butt?
Yes, I've seen it live on air.
--
~PMD~
*****
ah
2005-07-13 01:02:11 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by PMD
Post by ah
Post by Scarecrow
knelt down,
opened wide,
swallowed,
Post by PMD
[...]
It's mostly a State-insult thing:

Tenneseean: How do you tell if a Kentuckian is on the rag?
Ohioan: She has the rope tied around her waist!
Post by PMD
Post by ah
I don't get t.v. service, so I haven't seen the New Dude . . . does he really
suck butt?
Yes, I've seen it live on air.
Poor sod.
--